We're Hiring - Tax Assistant/Senior
We are looking for a motivated Tax Assistant/Senior to join our Inverurie office. The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking to develop their career in tax. Working as part of the Tax Department you will be expected to work well within the team and be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
This varied portfolio will include various tax compliance work and assistance with advisory projects. We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, good communicators, self-motivated, and are adaptable to change.
Your work would usually include
- Responsibility for all day to day tax compliance affairs for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and submission of Personal and Partnership Tax Returns and associated tax computations
- Support Managers and Partners with ad hoc queries
- Dealing with HMRC queries, telephone calls and tax enquiries.
- Work with other departments in the firm
- Ensure that all deadlines are met
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
Skills, interests and qualities
- Previous experience essential
- Have or working towards a professional qualification, ATT/CAT/ACCA/CA/CTA
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Excellent team working
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and apply own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and others
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
Send your CV to Adele.Murdoch@acumen.info