Join our team – Business Solutions Administrator. Book-keeping/Payroll
We’re looking for an efficient and dedicated Business Solutions Administrator to join our team. Applicants must have a good working knowledge of Cloud Accounting software, Sage50 and payroll software. You will be engaged and integrate yourself with our team, communicate well with your colleagues and clients and build good working relationships with clients.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary.
Job Description and Responsibilities / Key Tasks
The role will involve working on the company’s portfolio of book-keeping clients, the processing of sales and purchase invoices, recording of bank expense and receipt items, performing bank and cash reconciliations and other monthly reconciliations as required. You will also be required to complete and submit VAT returns. You will also be required to assist with payroll processing. You may also be required to prepare management accounts. The role will involve day-to-day queries from clients and assisting other members of the team with work as and when required. The role will also vary from client to client.
You will be expected to always carry out work to the best of your ability in the most efficient manner possible and to a high standard. You will be expected to manage your time appropriately so that deadlines are met, budgets are achieved and all work is turned around in a reasonable time-frame.
You will be expected to build good working relationships with the clients in the portfolio and maintain a professional but friendly approach. You will also be expected to integrate yourself into the team and communicate well with your colleagues.
- A good working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts & payroll software;
- A good working knowledge of Cloud Accounting software;
- To prepare monthly reconciliations to the standard expected;
- To prepare and submit VAT returns;
- To prepare management accounts files to the standard expected;
- To process payrolls to the required standard;
- Engage in communications with clients, whether by way of email or phone calls;
- Work within a team;
- Take ownership of your work to prepare files of a good standard and manage your time well.
- Provide assistance with team ad-hoc work where required.
This role is full-time.